We'll first check your products. Once that's done, you can opt either for a Credit Note, or a refund to My Credit in your account.
Articles in this section
- Will my VAT be refunded when my products are returned?
- What is My Credit?
- I paid for part of my order using either My Credit Balance or Return Voucher and the rest of it with a Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal. I want to return the entire order now. How is my refund processed?
- I have other questions about returns, refunds and cancellations. Who can I call?
- If I decide I don't want my order when it's being delivered, can I return it directly to your delivery partner?
- If I paid for my order with Shukrans and then returned it to store, how is my refund processed?
- I bought a product by paying Cash on Delivery and returned it to store in exchange for a Credit Note, which I then spent on new purchases. If I return these new products I bought to a store, can I receive a cash refund?
- If I buy a product partly with cash and partly with My Credit balance, a Return Voucher or a Credit Note, and then return it to store, how is my refund calculated?
- If I return a product that I bought with a Return Voucher to a store, how is my refund processed?
- Where can I spend my Credit Note?